FAQsUpdated 6 months ago
Shipping offers shown on our website apply to US Domestic
What is processing time and how does it impact my order?
- We make every effort to process your order within 2 business days (Monday-Friday) from your order date. Extended processing times may occur during new product launches and the holiday season.
Tracking your order:
- To track your order’s processing and shipping status, check the orders tab in your account. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a shipment confirmation email. Please allow 1-2 days before tracking updates.
Can I ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and US Territories?
- Absolutely, but it may take a little longer to get there, and based on our costs, its costs more. Please allow 4-9 business days for shipments to Puerto Rico and US Territories. We currently do not offer expedited service to these locations.
What are the shipping restrictions?
- P.O. Boxes and Military APO/FPO/DPO addresses cannot receive guaranteed shipping. Our suggestion is to select standard shipping as a preferred shipping method.
What are the shipping charges for returning an order?
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, domestic orders can be returned free - if your return is initiated within 21 days of purchase, return shipping's on us.
Will I have to sign for my package?
- We do not require a signature when we ship your package. However, the driver might decide to ask for a signature, which is at his or her discretion. It is recommended that you choose a secure shipping address to ensure your product is received and delivered in a timely fashion.
Was this article helpful?