Return Policy & FAQsUpdated 5 months ago
If you’re not absolutely delighted with your Stella & Dot purchase, you can return your item(s) for a refund or exchange within 90 days of purchase. We are happy to provide you with a cash refund within 21 days and Store Credit within 90 days. *Terms and conditions apply to US orders- see terms for Canadian Orders Below*
If you discover your purchase contains a damaged or defective item within 365 days of purchase, we will send a replacement of your purchased item free of charge as long as the item is still available and not out of stock.
Returns or exchanges are accepted on unworn items in a resalable condition. Personalized engravables, gift cards, and sale items marked as Final Sale cannot be returned or exchanged.
To return your items to Stella & Dot, simply:
- Submit a return request here.
- Place your items to be returned with your packing slip in a box.
- Affix your return shipping label to the outside of your box.
- Place the box in your mailbox, take it to the local Post Office or schedule a time with them to have it picked up from your doorstep.
Can I return something purchased with a coupon or credit?
- Yes. We’ll provide your refund in the form of Store Credit in the amount paid for the item. You will just need to set up an account online and we’ll take care of the rest.
Can I edit or update my order once I’ve submitted it?
- Unfortunately, once an order has been placed we are unable to update any of the order information or cancel it. This includes changing the ship to or bill to address, payment information or adding additional items to your order. Depending on the change you are looking to make, you may need to place a new order and return your initial order.
My item is on back order. Can I cancel it?
- Yes. If your item is on back order and hasn't yet shipped, you can cancel your order for a full refund. Please contact the Stella & Dot Customer Support to assist you with this.